Victor Packing, Inc. produces the world's finest Raisins. We are proud to offer the widest selection of high quality raisins and raisin products to ingredient raisin buyers, bakers, re-packers, confectioners, and cereal manufacturers. We grow, manufacture, process, pack, market and ship raisins around the world. We continue to grow and are proud to produce a superior product!
The maintenance mechanic will be responsible for improving the overall operating functions of the manufacturing machines to achieve the desired goals. This will include preventative and ongoing maintenance programs, machine upgrades to enable difficult production orders to be more efficient, diagnostic/troubleshooting ability to resolve downtime and quality issues and overall machine efficiency improvements.
· Locates, diagnoses, repairs, and performs preventative maintenance on all equipment to reduce risk of future problems as directed.
· Performs various inspections and testing on plant systems, machinery and equipment.
· Improve the machinery efficiently and reliability.
· Performs general housekeeping duties and other duties as assigned by Management.
· Support and practice Lockout/ tag out Policy and ensuring that the equipment safety devices are operational.
· Responds to emergency machine breakdowns in a urgency manner.
· Always work in a safe manner following all established safety rules and regulations.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
· High School Degree or Equivalent
· Must have 2-4 years of Maintenance Mechanic experience
· Must be able to lift 30 lbs. regularly.
· Must have a valid driver’s license.
· Must have a sense of urgency.
• Pay Range $23.00/hr. to $32.00/hr. Compensation is based on experience.